About Me

My photo
Love being mother of four, grandmother of nine, wife of one!! Aunt Sister Daughter Friend Cousin all the good things.... I love living in Queensland as have done for the past 20 years. I love being at home rearranging the furniture and doona covers, out side working in the garden , taking photos of my family or the beautiful things you can find that nature has provided for us. I guess you could say I'm one of the lucky ones.

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Finishing off the beach blog

now where was I when the blog decided to do it's own thing and underwrite all my text. Of course it wasn't my fault........
This was a very beautiful headland at Brooms Head, walked out to the edge to be greeted with a brown snake. Back tracked very smartly.



We called into Grafton on the way through and caught up with some lovely friends. A couple of great nights by the fire side and Jo and I decided to coat some bananas with marshmallow fluff....well that turned into a hilarious event with lots of fluffy fingers, laughs and smokey smelling hair. Wouldn't have missed it for the world. What a great couple of days.

We are at Coffs Harbour at the moment and been here for a few days. AB grew up here so it's nice for him to reminisce a bit. We have a wonderful camp here and can see the sunrise and the sunset. The weather has been fantastic so we have been at the beach a fair bit and just chillin' around. Don't know why we didn't do this years ago...oh yes I do...we had to work to save up for this.


We went to a huge fishing shop today to get some new rods and reels. WOW there is so much stuff for fishing. Of course I wanted the pink rod with the free pink hat , but NO, so had to settle for a pullapart one that would fit in the vehicle easier. Funny story...walked out of the shop and stabbed myself in the leg with the very new...very sharp filleting knife. talk about bleed, and we haven't even thrown a line in yet so better stand away from me when I do. 
I had a lovely afternoon at the shops while AB visited a friend. I shopped, had a coffee and a phone call to a friend and now sitting at the camp site.
Better move my behind and get some dinner, till next blog, take care of yourself and loved ones and live life to the fullest. 

TP XX

No comments:

Post a Comment